CHICAGO (August. 12, 2015) – U.S. Soccer will host a “Girls Fantasy Camp” throughout the Women’s National Team Victory Tour this fall like a special fundraising event to aid approaching development initiatives and then grow the gorgeous game within the U . s . States.
The Women Fantasy Camping is going to be locked in Orlando, Florida, from March. 23-26. This exclusive player/fan experience offers unique, behind-the-moments use of U.S. Soccer and places participants inside a Youth National Team training camping atmosphere. That one-of-a-kind chance includes:
- Premium tickets towards the U.S. WNT match against South america on March. 25
- Pregame behind-the-moments tour and area-level use of watch match warm-ups
- Hotel lodging and all sorts of foods
- Daily training periods having a former WNT player
- Very important personel use of a U.S. WNT work out
- Ground transportation, including airport terminal transfers as needed
- U.S. Soccer jersey and training apparel
- Private photo chance using the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy and much more
The Women Fantasy Camping, available to women of abilities born within the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, is going to be brought by WNT legend Lindsay Tarpley. Tarpley gained 125 caps for that WNT from 2003-2011 and it is a 2-time Olympic gold medal champion.
Participation within the Women Fantasy Camping is created possible via a generous donation to U.S. Soccer, part being tax deductible. U.S. Soccer is really a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and proceeds can help fund important development initiatives to promote generation x of inspiring coaches and gamers.